Monday 29 December 2014

Running in Singapore

One thing i enjoyed during my singapore trip is running early morning, they had proper running paths specially in sentosa island, and no vendors on pavement to block the way
I wanted to run around the river and in gardens of bay but sadly didn't get the chance,


but i did make sure to wake up early morning to go running in sentosa island and around our singapore hotel
the distance was short as i had only 30 mins run planned, coz the rest of day is only walking around the island and sight seeing so i had to spare some energy left for day part.

I used to wake up at 6am while my dear hubby and son are still sleeping away to glory, quietly dress up so i don't disturb the duo, its usually still dark outside as sunrise timings are around 6.45 - 7am,
getting my runnin waterbottle filled in the restaurant where they are set for breakfast, the sight of the breakfast gives me motivation to burn some calories before i enjoy the buffet

new place, new country, i don't know route so its fun to go out explore, but phew i don't like running in dark as there is less to see, so i waited till 6:30am so i have enough time to run to the beach and enjoy the sunrise, and its all worth it, i love watching the sunrise, enjoy the changing colors of the sky, the beauty of nature, it makes my day beautiful.

post run i went to gym and woah they have kettlebell, TRX band, reebok step there, heaven for a a fitness lover, i picked kettlebell, browsed youtube for a kettlebell workout and did a 20 min workout, my arms and quads got a good strength train workout, yay, ready for the day.

back to room and guess what the duo are still sleeping, hehe, isint it fun, i enjoyed my sunrise, a nice run and workout without disturbing my boys.

a nice shower and messaged my hubby that he can find me in breakfast lounge, i went down to enjoy my cuppa coffee and post workout meal, aka yummy breakfast.

here are few pics of the run and my gps map route








No comments:

Post a Comment