Friday 1 July 2016

Running in Malaysia

A long Due Blog of Mine, but I wanted to write so when I sit back and read, it brings back all lovely memories back :)

In Kualalumpur, We Stayed at Novotel which is a few Kms away from Petronas Tower, and that used to be my daily morning run, a lovely run to petronas, run in the park and back to hotel.


the park was lovely with a beautiful view of petronas, I even explored a few pathways that leads to the park from the hotel, exploring city during my morning session, and sometimes during evening too, and yes i loved it so much..

During our Langkawi stay, I used to daily explore the Running path along the resort and along the beach, sometimes renting out the bike and exploring the same during my ride.
followed by a nice cuppa coffee enjoying the sunrise and sound of waves

Beauty in itself.









No comments:

Post a Comment