Thursday 8 January 2015

Plyometrics Jump Training

I always wanted to go for Plyometrics, but jumping scared me, and one day i saw another gym buddy doing plyo workout and that was my motivation and decided i have to go for it.

my gym don't have plyo Blocks but a small gym near my office has, and that is it, once a week i go there in lunch time and get my plyo workout done, but Lunch time is not feasible and plyometrics is addictive, i need to find another way to get those jump workouts done, and i picked Reebok steps
where there is a will there is a way, if you want to do something, you will find the way - as simple as that

Reebok steps are not as high as plyo blocks but they are workable, i hope my gym gets plyo blocks too, they are just amazing

Today Plyo workout included

Jump Over
Lateral jump
Box Jumps
Step Up
Box Squats
Reverse Lunges
Glute Bridges



No comments:

Post a Comment