Tuesday 3 February 2015

Bitec Half Marathon - 10 Kms Run

Registered for this event before my Singapore and India Trip, i didn't plan getting exhausted and sick after my holidays, still recovering from my Viral fever and  didn't want to let go of my registered Bib and event, I decided the walk the race instead of running it.

Race time was 5.30am and i reached there around 4.30, it was perfectly well organized race, bananas and Coconut water was being freely distributed to the runners and Free food stalls were getting ready, Massage Stall got my attention, i decided to go for a little foot massage after my run to relax up my tired muscles.

Race was good, though i was sad most of time due to lack of energy to run all the way, i was getting motivated watching all the runners to not loose heart and keep walking.
reaching the end point i checked the time, 1 hour 40 minutes for 10k, i was totally disheartened, i got the medal but was wondering do i really deserve it.

and there i saw one of 21k runner with a Bib 'Pacer - 2.00' , it gave me a wow feeling, these guys are just amazing.
and guess what i got my motivation there only, i need time to recover from my tiredness and flu, and i need to follow my plan
if they can do, then i can do too. Just don't loose heart.




No comments:

Post a Comment