Tuesday 11 November 2014

Trail Running

Yes the adventure starts out there, I have developed a crazy love for Hill and Trail workouts
even if i have to wake up at 4am early morning, and drive approx 300 kms with fellow runners, i would still go for it.

Its beautiful, Intense, Its Nature and I Love Running those hills




Saturday Morning (20th sep 2014) I woke up at 4am, a quick shower and i reached the meeting point with other runners, we all drove together to our Trail Destinations

Run started on time, This trail was more inclined compare to other one which i normally do, its gonna be fun
i was running, huffing, puffing and others were running smoothly like a pro, i was amazed at their running skills, i told them they can go, i will join them later.

and i started with my walk/run intervals, i ran, i walk, enjoying the nature and view of lake.My sports gel helped to boost up my energy, and yeah I could run uphills and on trail, it was fun hour run. My heart rate reached 170 while running uphills, and came down to 156 while walking those hills

later met group at starting point, they did double trail running and where i was huffing puffing just after an hour run, ooo boy they are pro, they can run non stop and don't need walking break

i burned around 808 calories in 70 minutes, it was fun day.








No comments:

Post a Comment