Tuesday 1 September 2015

Sunday HIIT Run

Sunday Morning i woke up in leisure which made me miss my morning workout session, but then i know i still have evenings to go for a run, or may be i can add a Bike session too in it.
Plan was to get a 5k HIIT Run, followed by 10k Bike with easy pace.

Started with running, i gave my best to it with a pace of 5.00min per km, but unfortunately my tummy was hurting badly, after getting my 3k in 15mins, i had to stop my run to ease my churning stomach
Moved on to Bike session, 11k in 45 mins, considering i was not feeling well after the run.

Post bike, i decided to cover my rest of 2km run to make it a 5Km total.
and fortunately i saw one of my running friend going with an easy pace of 7.30 min per kms and there i joined her, she was about to finish her run and so together we did one more lap
2.5 kms in 17mins, it was more of a recovery run.

Post workout Nutrition - A nice homemade dinner with family

No comments:

Post a Comment