Tuesday 4 August 2015

3rd August Nutrition and Workout Update


Mondays are the most difficult day for me, specially when its my son's school holidays going on, i want to sleep more

but there is one motivation that helps me get up early, thats pack my meals and get my workout done
yes i love it, its the best part of my morning, a nice workout, and yummy salads i take with me to work

ready in my gym attire, i picked my stuff and walked till my fitness center, yeah Mondays, i barely walked, but i pushed myself to walk those 20 minutes.

not in a mood to do HIIT, i made it chest and Tris Day



What i ate today
♥Breakfast -Overnight Oats with chia seeds, passion fruit, peanut butter and sun dried tomatoes
♥Snack - Black Coffee
♥Lunch - Dal Salad with broccoli, carrot, peas, corn, onion and tomato with lemon dressing
♥Snacks - protein bar with milk tetra pack
♥Dinner - Salad made with feta cheese, edamane, cherry tomatoes, onions, lettuse, and one boiled egg on side with homemade vinegratte dressing
It was filling salad bcoz of egg, feta cheese and edamane


2 comments:

  1. Yummy food and we'll done for Monday..... You inspire others girl.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy food and we'll done for Monday..... You inspire others girl.... :)

    ReplyDelete