Monday 10 August 2015

Sunday Intervals and Nutrition Update

Sunday is the day when i woke up and its peace around, everyone is still sleeping and all i want to do is just lay down and do nothing
but on the contrary, i can also get my run done before anyone wakes up.
somehow i pushed myself to get up, yes get up and leave that bed, that run is calling your name, go priyanka go

ouch, that kick on my butt hurts, i think my bed is kicking me out, i need coffee to wake up

and all set on my running gear i am out of home
finished my 5 k run and its still the same pace, 5k in 37 minutes, though i tried my best

nutrition update:
Post workout breakfast: wholewheat bread with avacado spread and egg white scramble
Lunch: salmon with veggies
eve Snacks: peanut butter sandwich
and dinner: tofu with 2 cup veggies
desserts: lots of cherries, yumm !!!

and here are pics of same :)






















No comments:

Post a Comment