Wednesday 5 August 2015

4th August Pics with Nutrition and Workout Update (RPM class today)

Still Sore from my Chest workout a day before, I woke up with stiffed muscles, and i knew my running day gonna be mess today,
all i need is some stretching or may be a yoga class and every Tuesday my fitness center has hot yoga class in the morning, so still in sleepy mode, i decided its gonna be hot yoga today.

Out of bed, i packed our meals and snacks, my gym bag and all set to go.

my son and hubby were still sleeping when i left, yeah the school holidays are blessing sometimes, i have my mornings free.

at fitness center i saw some of fellow gym buddies getting ready for RPM class, thats another favorite class of mine, which i have been missing from last few months because of my running schedule 3 times a week.


so this was it, i had a fun RPM spinning class, yeah sometimes missing Running session is fun too :P

My Meals Update for Today --
♥ Breakfast -Overnight Oats with chia seeds, grated carrot, walnuts and few raisins
♥ Snack - Black Coffee
♥ Lunch - mason jar
Greek Salad made with feta cheese, edamame, cherry tomatoes, onions, lettuce, and one boiled egg with homemade vinaigrette
♥ Snacks - apple with peanut butter
♥ Dinner - Chapati with Paneer Bhurji


4 comments: