Friday 7 August 2015

Thursday Run (6th august Workout)

After finishing my early morning home chores i had only 30 minutes in my hand to get my run done before getting ready for work
and these are only 30 minutes i have, because in evening with other home chores and dinner preps, getting my run is just not possible

so there i was, all ready in my running gear and out of home, with only little time in hand, i tried to cover up the most, my normal pace is 7.30 mins per kms, and 1st 3 kms went fine with a little speed work, but by 4th km, I got onto some recovery walk and there my average pace got slower

I finished my run exact in 30 minutes, though i so wanted to run more after that recovery walk, but sometimes we really have to give in to limited time frame we have

Post workout Breakfast i carried with me to work - wholewheat sandwich with cream cheese and no sugar mixed berries jam and a nice beetroot smoothie

Heaven !!!











No comments:

Post a Comment